View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 11:15 AM   #2437
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool ...indoor larping!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Quoted from jim-butcher.com
Quote:
Jim Butcher Q&A from WyrdCon
Sep 16, 2013

We’ve got a streamed video from Jim’s Q&A at the recent WyrdCon. These things may contain spoilers, typically, so proceed with caution.

Here’s a link in case that video isn’t showing up properly for you.

[It doesn't show up here at all, so use either of the the below links]
[Jim's seems to be the 6th video down in the first link, and the 8th in the second link]

http://new.livestream.com/wyrd4/even...ideos/29955172

Jim also played in Starship Valkyrie while there, and they’ve got the game on video too!

http://new.livestream.com/wyrd4/even...ideos/29993101
Well, My notes in red seem to be incorrect & useless. I'm 35 minutes into the first video and have no idea what this mob of folks is doing (other than they seem to have a clue that I don't and also seem to be enjoying themselves.). I'm going to quit watching it at this point. Maybe someone else can figure this out.

Last edited by alansplace; 09-17-2013 at 11:45 AM. Reason: oops...
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote