View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 06:01 AM   #164
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anak View Post
If this is true then it must be an improvement of the pdf part of the firmware. Guess the Aura has a newer firmware version which has not been released for the existing readers. Just wait till Kobo rolls out this newer version.
I agree but the improvement may be part on the software side (so good for the Aura HD too) and part on the hardware side (for example, the pinch zoom ability). So wait and see. Anyway, my Aura HD is so right for my needs that it would be foolish to sell it without seeing the Aura beforehand
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote