View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 04:55 AM   #22668
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhy View Post
Good luck to you Rumpelteazer. Can't the insurance provide the services of some company used to clean after a fire? This is a though job, indeed (there had been an intentional fire where I was working several years ago).
We're not insured, because it was really expensive and my father thought that if the house burned down so be it, never thinking about smoke damage. And from what we've heard the owner of the building next door, where the fire started, isn't insured either. The house is so big that it will be very expensive to get it cleaned by a company.

We'll just have to wait and see.

I've signed up for two apartments, one with one bedroom and one with three, the latter one is the cheapest (probably because it isn't in Utrecht) but I'm seventh in line and for the small apartment I'm first in line. Both have a closing date of the 17th so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we can get some emergency status or can get bumped up on the list so we can move into the bigger one.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote