Thread: MobileRead May 2013 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 02:51 AM   #5
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Well, voted for 5 books which I would like to read/reread. I don't know whether this is a good strategy. We'll see.
It's a long time ago that I read Daughter of time, and I would like to hear the other's opinions on it.
I started the Flower net and it is very good, but perhaps the fact that I have a bit of a 'bee in my bonnet' about the cultural revolution in China, makes me do this.
Pale battallions I will read next, however the voting goes.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote