View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 07:48 AM   #47
fonzie4msg
Connoisseur
fonzie4msg can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fonzie4msg can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fonzie4msg can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fonzie4msg can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fonzie4msg can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fonzie4msg can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fonzie4msg can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fonzie4msg can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fonzie4msg can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fonzie4msg can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fonzie4msg can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: k3gb (3g)
OMG. It works... YEAH

If anybody wants to do the same:

On page 1 we called x11vnc by

x11vnc -rfbauth ~/.vnc/passwd -bg -accept "popup" -gone "popup" -rfbport 5900 -gui tray=minimal,iconfont=14x17 -forever -noxdamage -shared &

has to be changed to

-rfbport 5901

I run the client by

root@kindle: /mnt/us/kindleviewer/kvncviewer.sh -password aaaaaaaa 127.0.0.1:1

I dont want to cheer to early, if this phrase exists in english, but YEEEAH

Thx hawhill! I think the rest is quite easy to be done. and thx to the grumpy kvnc1.

and of course thx to twobot!!!! If you need a place to rest in Germany someday... just mail me

things come back to you in life

lol there is still a minor problem
i still dont know how to end the vncviewer after running it in the ssh prompt...
it freezes on homescreen and i have to do a "hard reboot".. hhmmm its really strange. maybe its something with the kindle console.... I come back to it without problems, and to speak precisly, it freezes after quitting the kindle terminal with the left upper key to go back to the homescreen...hmm.. if the homescreen doesnt freeze, iam not able to switch to the "screensaver" by flicking the power button .. hmm

Last edited by fonzie4msg; 04-18-2013 at 07:58 AM.
fonzie4msg is offline   Reply With Quote