View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 09:58 AM   #15443
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Next: Dragon Ship by Lee and Miller. Not actually from my TBR pile. This one I've borrowed.
An excellent continuation of the storyline started in Fledgling.

So I went straight onto Necessity's Child by Lee and Miller

Also excellent, but not a continuation from Dragon Ship, but a look at some of the other characters and introduction of some new characters and events on Korval's new planet.

And now only my other recent purchase: How Firm a Foundation by David Weber. Continuing his Safehold series, and I hope this one moves a bit faster than the previous one!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote