View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 02:55 PM   #92
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSue View Post
You can show me all the stats, reports, reviews, charts, and numbers you like. I own the Nexus 7 and I don't like it as much as the iPad. Isn't that allowed?
That's an odd response. Does that mean the battery life isn't shorter, you just don't like it?

You might have posted something like "You can show me all the stats, reports, reviews, charts, and numbers you like. I own the Nexus 7 and the battery life is shorter for me then on my iPad."

You are allowed to like whatever you choose, of course. You're even allowed to lie about your reasons if you choose to. But the difference in posts is the difference between someone who may have something interesting to say about device performance and use patterns, and someone who is better off added to the ignore list.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote