View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 10:52 AM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
probably a stupid question, but...how do I search My Library online on B&N website?

This is probably a stupid question, but since (most of) my huge library of Fictionwise books has transferred to BN, I really really could use a search function in the online "My Library" on the BN.com website.

I hadn't bought many books from BN before this, so it wasn't an issue, but now I have a LOT in there, and it's almost impossible to find anything easily.

I suspect I'm missing something obvious, but I've looked all over the "My Library" webpage, and I did a couple of quick searches of the forums here too, but I can't find anything that seems to point me to a way to search the online "My Library".

Any help will be much appreciated....
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote