View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 06:25 PM   #7
fantasyfan
Wizard
fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, 4G, iPad Air 2, iPhone IE
For the Literary Book Club my favourite was certainly Turn Magic Wheel. It's one of the best new {for me} novels I have read in a long time.

The runner-up is tough but I think it would go to Mansfield Park because my reading experience profited so much from the discussion of the novel by other members.

For the regular club I think that 1000 Miles Up the Nile was the most fascinating--evn though I haven't quite finished it yet!

The runner-up is very difficult again. Crocodile On the Sandbank got me interested in Amelia Edwards, but I think that Neverwhere by Gaiman deserves the spot as it introduced me to Neil Gaiman and was very entertaining.

Last edited by fantasyfan; 12-20-2012 at 06:28 PM.
fantasyfan is offline   Reply With Quote