View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 08:58 AM   #13
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Ti-Ron, if you have an amazon wishlist, you can couple it to your luzme account and they will send an email whenever any of the books on your list go up and down in price at any of the stores you want to have listed (you select them). I don't even check my wishlist any more, since I rely so heavily on luzme.
Ereaderiq.com is also good, but for some reason I hardly ever get their notifications, and I think that one may be US only.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote