View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 11:09 AM   #4
MartyTX
Dedicated
MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 1 & 4, Nook ST, Dell 11-3000, iPhone 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolzup View Post
I'll give that a shot when I get home tonight. What's been driving me nuts is that the power drain is fine for a few days -- it was dead on Sunday morning, I charged it to 100%, and it was at 97% last night after spending four days in sleep mode with intermittent reading.

This morning, dead.

Would turning it off fully make any difference?
I don't fully power off, so my guess is that it would extend battery life, but I don't know for sure. Fully powering off should NOT be necessary.

Your battery symptoms are much worse than I've experienced ... from 97% to dead overnight sounds like a bad battery or some intermittent electrical problem. If you have a local B&N store, check with them about a replacement.

If you're getting close to the end of the "free replacement" timeperiod, don't waste too much time on the "top-off" technique.

Good luck ...
MartyTX is offline   Reply With Quote