View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 11:18 AM   #72
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyWithNook View Post
I don't like reading political books in public because I don't want to get into those conversations. There are lots of good reasons to have what you're reading hidden. I could see the same issue for religious books.
I prefer to think of it as reading in private, not hiding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoro View Post
Is there a book with that title? Id buy it and carry with me my next trip to chicago and just travel the red line reading it just for kicks.
If it's just for kicks you could just print a cover with the title, and enjoy reading a book that you really like while freaking out your fellow passengers.
Sil_liS is offline   Reply With Quote