View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 06:01 PM   #52
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by darksaber35 View Post
Personally im considering rooting my Nexus 7 as it's the most easy process for any tablet i have ever seen.There are a number of benefits including unlimited storage via USB memory sticks that almost every one has.I ordered my cable but it will be a few weeks before it arrives.
TOTAL COST of having the latest and greatest android Tablet for the price with unlimited storage - Priceless
Problem with that is, you're dealing with something hanging off, that can get in the way or easily knocked out. Better than nothing, but I'd still prefer an SD card

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Yes, and with the new Google Drive they are trying to steal my documents by converting them to Google filename extensions!
It can convert them to a google doc file, but you can easily convert out of it. Plus it is still optional, I've got some stuff on my google drive, that hasn't been converted.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote