View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 05:07 AM   #14
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hi SeaWolf. I'm an ebook fan in Melbourne. I just ordered my second Sony Reader off eBay. I paid $295 (not including shipping) which is less than Sony charge . I wouldn't hold your breath for the Australian market to mature - I think it could be a few years before Kindles are available here and even longer before we have other ebook readers for sale in stores.

But it is no problem because you can order any ebook reader off the internet. If you know someone in the US you can get a prepaid US credit card to spend on Amazon or the Sony eBook Store. Otherwise friendly folks at this forum will help you get a Sony gift card.

So there is really nothing stopping you getting an ebook reader if you want one.
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote