Thread: Color Docking station
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 08:23 PM   #10
Red Alert
Zealot
Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor & Nook Tablet. Sony PRS-505 loaned to brother.
I suspect the docking station is nothing more than a "stand-up" USB port that enables you to leave it sitting on the desk and just dropping in the Nook. I had a similar device for my old Motorola Satellite cell phone. It worked great. I just think the USB/power connection on the Nooks are a bit too fiddly for a dock. I could be wrong.
Red Alert is offline   Reply With Quote