View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 11:42 PM   #100
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Auro H2O, PRS-T1
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
@Jade Aislin--The hoops I have to jump through to parse out characters on ffnet are significant. It doesn't surprise me that it was flawed.

But I think I have it figured out. Fix will be in the next version.
That's great. I really appreciate this feature and the effort you went through to make it as I don't need to pre-sort the stories by character.

Truthfully, I may not have noticed it if I hadn't been thinking about using the new feature that allows the user to edit metadata. I already tried it by modifying some long categories and some categories that have commas in them which made the pluging think there were two categories instead of one (ex: House, M.D.). It worked great, but I was thinking about using the feature to change the character based on the category so that it reads as category.character instead of just the character. Even if it can't be done, it's an easy matter to manually change the characters if I already have the character and categories.