View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 11:42 PM   #26
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi,

I modified the above code to just replace the SRCS section with a section that has 0 length (and thereby not changed the number of entries in the palm db header) and obviously removed the SRCS data itself and now this version works with both KindlePreviewer and mobi_unpack.py.

So either the code above messes up that table somehow or something in the K8 side is pointing to a specific section number in the mobi and we need to simply replace the SRCS section with a section of 0 length to keep all section numbers the same.

If that is the case, I can't see it in the Palm Header anyplace!
If anyone wants to see this modified version just let me know.

KevinH
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote