View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 05:27 AM   #4
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by MzTinaFL View Post
I loved iflowreader app and am sorry to see it shutting down. I especially loved the following (in order of importance):
  • Autoscroll feature - it worked seamlessly and was easy to stop and go
  • day/night modes
  • hide settings
  • upload via web
  • ability to move book to hidden

I've tried the following, and none of these have all the features (or in the case of ereader pro the quality):

Ereader pro - the autoscroll is horrible, and I hate swiping right to left; but I do like the organization feature

Reader Lite - I think it has autoscroll, but can't seem to figure out how to make it work

Stanza - no autoscroll, but I am happy that I have the option of turning pages by tapping the left side. Not enthused about having to upload from my computer...really love web uploading best.

So is there a ereader software for iphone that will do everything I want? Or at least a autoscroll smoothly as iflowreader did.

Tina
It doesn't cover all the features you need.
But I've replaced iflow by bluefire. Huge advantage for me: DRMed ePUBs.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote