View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 11:36 AM   #195
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pchrist7 View Post
Hi there
I havent upgraded calibre yet, but will soon. As far as I know, asnx is for the new K3 firmware, showing page no. as well as locations.
Havent installed new K3 firmware yet, so ..
Will get back to you once I have had a chance to upgrade/test calibre.

Edit: Just upgraded Calibre to 0.7.45 and did Fetch Annotations.
It works as expected/as usual from my K3.
Note: Did NOT update my K3 firmware yet, and have NOT added any plugins etc.
Yet ;-D Looking keenly at the collection creation pluging, but need time to experiment.
Could you have done other changes to get this issue ?
I don't have a k3, I have a k2, how does this affect the functionality for me because the annotations no longer work with 0.745. And other than adding the upgraded Kindle Collections plugin and adding a couple of recipes I have not changed anything.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote