View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 04:40 AM   #31
Iridal
Mysteriarch
Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, Kindle 3
I used to be an obsessive jogger, I ran almost every day for 45 minutes up to an hour and a half. But than I graduated, got a job, moved out of my parents house and I stopped running because I didn't have enough time to run on a daily basis. I would start running again for a couple of weeks, but then stop once again. But now I'm back on track

I'm currently doing a start to run program, 5 km to 10 km in 9 weeks. I like that it gives me a goal: in ... weeks time you'll be able to run 10 km. I run 3 days in a row and then take a day off. I'm hoping to get into shape fast enough to be able to run the Antwerp 10 miles in April. I would say I'm in good shape right now. Not great, but good.

Tried Insanity a while ago, and I actually liked it. At one point I did almost throw up, but it really is very intense. Made it to the fourth week but then stopped. I don't know why. Maybe I'll give it another go in the summer.
Iridal is offline   Reply With Quote