Thread: Literary City by Clifford D. Simak
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 12:10 PM   #6
Wearever
Wizard
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
I'm coming a little late to the discussion, but I'll be able to read the first 68 pages today since we are rained and fogged in. I agree this book looks interesting. I have not read science fiction yet this year, I've been challenging myself to read fantasy this year. I looked the book up, after astrangerhere suggested it in the reading challenge discussion thread. So I can add this one to my fantasy challenge as well.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote