View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 07:34 PM   #1298
maddz
Wizard
maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Icarus, iPad Mini 2, Kobo Touch, Google Nexus 7
My firmware is up-to-date with 3.2.0 and I certainly don't see any of the features listed. Granted, 99.9% of my collection is sideloaded which may be the issue (I have only 2 books purchased from Kobo), but there is no option to order my collections at all, the sort order within a collection does not take into account the series order, and I don't see a back button within a book.

My config file has the following:

[ApplicationPreferences]
CurrentLocale=en_US
DictionaryOpenCount=-1
EarliestChangeLog=3.2.0
LastFTEStep=LOGIN
LastLibraryReadingStatusFilter_books_filterByMine% 28%29=removeReadingStatusFilter()
LastLibraryReadingStatusFilter_shelf_filterByBooks helf%28Alternate%20History%29=removeReadingStatusF ilter()
LastLibraryReadingStatusFilter_shelf_filterByBooks helf%28Classics%29=removeReadingStatusFilter()
LastLibraryReadingStatusFilter_shelf_filterByBooks helf%28Historical%29=removeReadingStatusFilter()
LastLibraryReadingStatusFilter_shelf_filterByBooks helf%28Humourous%29=removeReadingStatusFilter()
LastLibraryReadingStatusFilter_shelf_filterByBooks helf%28Literature%29=removeReadingStatusFilter()
LastLibraryReadingStatusFilter_shelf_filterByBooks helf%28Other%20Fiction%29=removeReadingStatusFilte r()
LastLibraryReadingStatusFilter_shelf_filterByBooks helf%28Paranormal%20Romance%29=removeReadingStatus Filter()
LastLibraryReadingStatusFilter_shelf_filterByBooks helf%28Sagas%29=removeReadingStatusFilter()
LastLibraryReadingStatusFilter_shelf_filterByBooks helf%28Weird%20Fiction%29=removeReadingStatusFilte r()
LastLibrarySorter_Recommendations_=sortByNull()
LastLibrarySorter_books_=sortByNewest()
LastLibrarySorter_books_filterByBundled%28%29=sort ByNewest()
LastLibrarySorter_books_filterByMine%28%29=sortByA uthor()
LastLibrarySorter_shelf_filterByBookshelf%28Altern ate%20History%29=sortByAuthor()
LastLibrarySorter_shelf_filterByBookshelf%28Classi cs%29=sortByAuthor()
LastLibrarySorter_shelf_filterByBookshelf%28Histor ical%29=sortByAuthor()
LastLibrarySorter_shelf_filterByBookshelf%28Humour ous%29=sortByAuthor()
LastLibrarySorter_shelf_filterByBookshelf%28Litera ture%29=sortByAuthor()
LastLibrarySorter_shelf_filterByBookshelf%28Other% 20Fiction%29=sortByAuthor()
LastLibrarySorter_shelf_filterByBookshelf%28Parano rmal%20Romance%29=sortByAuthor()
LastLibrarySorter_shelf_filterByBookshelf%28Sagas% 29=sortByAuthor()
LastLibrarySorter_shelf_filterByBookshelf%28Weird% 20Fiction%29=sortByAuthor()
LastLibraryViewType_books=viewBy5List()
LastLibraryViewType_news=viewBy5List()
LastLibraryViewType_shelf=viewBy5Shelf()
LastSyncTime=@Variant(\0\0\0\x10\0%|\xad\0\x32O\x8 b\x2)
WelcomeGuidesRemoved=true
hasSyncedExistingRelatedItems=true
pocketFteTileShown=true
showFirstTimeExperience=0

The list of bookshelves is not the full list for some reason. If there is a summary of the config options stickied somewhere, that would be extremely helpful as I really don't have the time to trawl through 87 pages of forum posts in this one thread alone! I have come across mention of some of the options but I can't find a basic config guide anywhere - just editing the file to tweak specific things.
maddz is offline   Reply With Quote