View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 02:15 AM   #97
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Hi Nigol,

Glad to see you're still working on this project, I use it practically every day.

For those of us with multiple reading devices, is there some combination of settings I can use so that I end up with code of preserveAspectRatio="none" but without the image being physically resized. Then the same epub would fit to any size/shape screen 'on-the-fly'.
Why would you want the aspect ratio of the cover to be wrong? All that happens is it can end up looking awful. Sure you don't fill the screen, but that's OK. The cover will then look good. But if you have the cover fill the screen, then it's awful.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote