View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 05:08 PM   #96
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Hi Nigol,

Glad to see you're still working on this project, I use it practically every day.

For those of us with multiple reading devices, is there some combination of settings I can use so that I end up with code of preserveAspectRatio="none" but without the image being physically resized. Then the same epub would fit to any size/shape screen 'on-the-fly'.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote