View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 06:08 PM   #36352
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
FIVE QUART jars!???? wowsers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Lawn has been mowed, laundry is done, and almost 5 quart mason jars full of marigold seeds are packed away. My neighbors want some of the seeds for next year, so I will be sharing my seed babies.
right now I am listening/watching a storm come in. we have had a very hot/dry summer here in the PAC/NW and this is quite welcome. inside critters aren't real jazzed, haven't checked with the outside ones though
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote