View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 01:09 AM   #5
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
That's on Discover, though.

Library filter, collections, view/sort are still the same.
Well I must admit I don’t use most of the features in the Kindle app related to discovering material to read or organizing my library. I only keep a few books on my Kindle app at any given time, so library organization isn’t important to me. However, I notice that if I go to Discovery, press the menu icon near the upper-left, I get the strange menu in my attached screen capture. Pressing Library option at top seems to do nothing in my case. It seems odd for that option to be there, but again I don’t use these features so I haven’t kept up with how they work. I wonder if pressing Library is supposed to take you to the Library and display this menu?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EF82B57B-AA96-438F-8346-30928C3C4374.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	227.9 KB
ID:	166492  

Last edited by OtinG; 09-26-2018 at 01:21 AM.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote