View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 06:24 AM   #401
hfpop
Addict
hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.hfpop knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: N/A
I want to process all fonts I am using through FontForge and clean a few things. Other than the Panose Book/Bold setting, I want to consistently set old kerning on, hinting off and have output to TTF. Please confirm the options in Generate Fonts / Options window:

SFNT:
TrueType Hints = off
Apple = off
Open Type = on
Old style 'kern' = on
Windows compatible 'kern' = on

Is it safe to set PS Glyph Names = off?
With Old style 'kern' = on, the file may get very large.
Should Panose be set to Book/Bold or removed completely (as per other scripts from this forum)?

Thank you.

Last edited by hfpop; 06-22-2018 at 07:29 AM.
hfpop is offline   Reply With Quote