View Single Post
Old 12-28-2018, 05:55 PM   #27
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Really? The part I just bolded from SigilBear's post looks like fact, not fiction, to me.

IMHO I think it's nothing short of scandalous that large corporations can't (or choose not to) take better care of their customer data.
Quote:
Originally Posted by murraypaul View Post
And the part you chose not to quote does not...
The book in question that SigilBear plans on writing (Conspiracy Science) is the thing I asked about if it is going to be a fiction or non fiction book. The title itself automatically leads me to believe it is fiction as conspiracy and science together is usually an oxymoron.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote