View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 03:58 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by American_Desi View Post
However, I noticed that after syncing, certain data (specifically, the file names, which is noticeable when the book is being exported from CC to a third party reader) does not update, and will not update, unless I remove the files and then resend the files.
When you connect to calibre the metadata will be updated. Not the file itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by American_Desi View Post
If this is a known limitation of Calibre and Calibre Companion, then it is something that can be fixed in a future version?
Not so much a limitation as it is a feature. I don't believe there is the option to rewrite the filename because the metadata changed.

In the Android version, if the book in calibre is newer, there is the option to Sync newer book files when connecting to calibre.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote