View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 07:51 PM   #8
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
It has been far too long!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrizz View Post
That's GREAT news Robert. It will be nice to actually find the books I'm looking for.
Dear cfrizz:

It has been the most halacious mess I have ever seen. The 5 Publishers COULD have said: The Agency Model Will Start in Two Months. That way all would have been fine. Instead they closed everything down and then everybody had to draft new contracts and send them around and get them double-signed and then re-organize their websites. It hit instantly and it has had no order, little sense of urgency, and a whole lot of questions.

I am not against the Agency Model... BUT I hate the way it was handled. Millions have been dis-serviced by this. It has ruined the start of our website. This was handled in the meanest way from the poor customer's standpoint.

SO... some movement is welcome; but I will stay on this screaming until itis all done.

Our eBook Store is working perfectly now. We will still be adding features and are going to do a complete front page re-design to make it more comfortable... but we need people, badly, to purchase. Having ALL the titles back will help!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote