Thread: Slider
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 10:04 PM   #3
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by laura8090 View Post
Just bought a new JetBook cause the EZReader wasn't very ergonomic (very akward to use and the speed to flip pages was driving me mad!)

So, to get to the point.... is there any way that anyone has found to switch the directions the pages flip when you move the slider up and down. I would think it would be more ergonomic to move the page forward when you move the slider up rather than down (but that's just me.)

Thanks for any insight!
Welcome to the club, Laura! I'm sure you will like your jetBook >-|-.

I use the buttons under screen to page down and page up.
(I prefer horizontal view ) and usually don't use slider.

What is the color of your jetBook and where you purchased it?
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote