View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 09:23 AM   #1
Razi
Zealot
Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Razi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba E740, Cassiopeia, iLiad, iPad, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Mobile Phone (cellphone) contract (3 UK)

Just had a long discussion with the Banglore-based customer service agent at 3 UK. They sent me a phone last Thursday as an upgrade to my 6 year old contract with the assurance that I could return it within 14 working days and cancel the account. Now they are saying that since I changed date and time on this new phone, I 'personalized' it and they can not take it back and my contract can not be cancelled. I went 'whoa', some personalisation indeed! What a bunch of crooks. I told him that I would be discussing it on the internet and he wasn't fazed. What cheek! Well the message is loud is clear: avoid 3 like plague, don't go near them. They are not honest. I pull the battery out now and there will be no 'personalisation' left. But he wouldn't send me the returns envelope. Should I go to the Office of Fair Trade? They have literally forced this 18 month contract down my throat. I don't want it, I've gone to O2. Give me my PUK code and be done with it. Just because I changed the date and time on the new set, they would not send me the returns envelope with cancellation papers. What a bunch of idiots. Why do I have to share the planet with crooks like these, breathe the same air, drink same water?
Razi is offline   Reply With Quote