View Single Post
Old 11-05-2008, 04:53 PM   #5
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
I think at the moment, they are trying to keep down the proliferation of new device based forums while they reorganize the forums. I recently suggested a new forum for the Jetbook (and at the moment there is no forum dedicated to it or its clones). I think in the future, they might be dividing the forums by major families of devices with dedicated sub forums for specific devices. I.e. There might be a Sony PRS forum with a 505 and a 700 dedicated forum...

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote