View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 12:15 PM   #788
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jangell2 View Post
I can do that. Leave the original arrow and erase the 2nd or back page. Correct? I'm heading off to the gym but will work on it later today. And you want 4 icons, two pairs of an identical icon but one of the pairs is lighter? I.E. the move up would have two identical icons and but one is lighter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jangell2 View Post
I can make the lighter icons from the two you've uploaded, but if you were to upload the two lighter icons, we would be sure to have an exact color match to your original icons.
Yep, that'd be cool. BTW, I had uploaded all 4 "move" icons in this post - the task would simply be to remove the background page on all of them

So, happy workout! And then... we might well release 2.6.1 tonight
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote