View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 04:16 AM   #1
frquixote
Addict
frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frquixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO Libra 2, Kindle PW3, Samsung 8A Tablet, Samsung S10e Phone
Webroot: rs.gwallet.com a known threat

I just want to give everyone here a heads up that I am receiving a warning from Webroot SecureAnywhere every time rs.gwallet.com comes up as an advertiser on this site. I have come to trust Webroot ... it has stopped several malicious code attacks that my Norton 360 hasn't even picked up. The warning is rather non-specific:

"Warning! rs.gwallet.com This website contains a known threat and has been blocked."

I am then given the choice of exiting or continuing. If I elect to exit, the MobileRead website is dropped. If I elect to Continue, I receive a warning from Webroot that this may result in an infection from rs.gwallet.com. After several minutes (as much as a half hour) of trying to get into MobileRead, it appears that rs.gwallet.com is eventually rotated out of the advertisement stream and I am able to get onto MobileRead and view the forums and download the epubs.

Has anyone else experienced this same warning?
frquixote is offline   Reply With Quote