Thread: Wool in ePub?
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 04:14 PM   #21
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormchild View Post
A shame that the epubs have bad formatting. You could contact Hugh and I am sure he would do something about it. I have the Mobi versions and they have no issues at all.
I had a look at the sample from Amazon and it's just as poorly formatted as the ePub. There are no indents and line spaces between the paragraphs. Not well formatted at all. Very poor. I bet you'd complain if you ever bought a pBook formatted that way. I know I'd be returning it. But because I was able to easily fix it to remove the paragraph spaces and put in indents. It now looks good. But it didn't look good originally. Neither the ePub and the Kindle versions are well formatted.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote