View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 08:42 PM   #511
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Heads up for Buggins

An Ainol Novo7 Paladin arrived yesterday and I was unable to install CoolReader.

This tablet runs with a MIPS (JZ4770 - Xburst) processor and ICS 4.0.1. I updated to ICS 4.0.3 with the same results. I don't know if the problem is with MIPS or ICS, probably both. Google is pushing the MIPS architecture so I imagine we will be seeing more of these processors (they sell for about $2 USD and perform well with minimum power consumption).

Regards - John
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote