View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 10:10 PM   #82
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by markemark View Post
No thank you! It was working before and they can make it work again. I would even be willing to test a version to see if the microsd problem is fixed though, but I'm not spending money to workaround their problem.
You are absolutely right, there was absolutely no change in the types of cards supported, this should still work, you should not have to look for new cards, that is completely unacceptable. We have not seen this happen in our testing, I will work with our team to find out what's happening.
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote