View Single Post
Old 01-08-2008, 03:25 PM   #2
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Thank you! It's been amazing to watch the daily barrage of new books being uploaded lately. I was keeping a mental list of the ones I want to read but they've been coming so fast that I gave that up a couple of months ago. Thank you all so much for your efforts! I've loved every single book that I've read from here. Can I say thank you one more time?
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote