View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 10:44 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
The problem with implementing this is figuring out what programs are installed, where in each operating system and launching them. That's a lot of work and work that I have no idea how to begin.
Might it be possible to have a editors preference area where you point to the editor you wish to use for epub, html, txt, pdf etc... If the user doesn't fill in an option then the "open in editor" feature is ignored or a pop-up with guidance.

I guess if the editor I want to use is a good enough viewer then I could set it up as the default viewer and accomplish the same thing under the current setup.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote