View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 08:33 AM   #9
jinlo
aka coco jinlo
jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just purchased Sony 505, but alas, it is for the wife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurnim View Post
Jeff, I had a look at your site and didn't find a link to MobileRead in the "Free eBooks" section.
Maybe you could add a link to the site, as we have, just like Dr Drib says, more than 11'000 free and well-formatted eBooks available here.

I'd also like to signal you a typo on you site, on the "Free Ebooks" page, in the first line :
Gaurnim,

Thanks for telling me about the typo. That's fixed.

As for the link to MobileRead, I've been meaning to do that, but I've been trying to figure out the best way. I have a link to MobileRead.com under the "Information on eBooks and Readers" on the left column. I wanted to add a link in the main section for free eBooks. I was just never sure whether or not to send users to the MobileRead home page or directly to the eBook download area.

I have added the link today which brings users to the download area sorted by upload date. I'm still not sure if that's the best way, so if you have other suggestions, please let me know.

Jeff Inlo
jinlo is offline   Reply With Quote