View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 12:27 PM   #13
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Yeah. For me, a 4TB external drive is too small. I'd be happy to have at least 6 TB storage space on my devices, but as that's not possible, I use a 8TB network drive. Which is not an ideal solution, as it's slower than a local drive, but there's no help for that.
That reminds me, my 4TB My Passport has started making noises. I'd better go look for a replacement...
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote