View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 12:15 PM   #12
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
I bought myself a 2017 Chevy Volt, which I think counts as a gadget. I got the Volt Premiere which has leather interior and Bose speakers. It is a very nice little car. Not as nice as my 2008 E-350, but still nice. Best part: I've put 1,450 miles on it so far and have not put any gas in it yet. The tank is still full from when I picked it up from the dealership.

Android Auto in the Volt is nice, but having to keep the phone plugged in to use it is not. The Volt's in-house system isn't nearly as polished as Android Auto, but for most things, it is good enough.

I also bought the Clara HD and it has been wonderful.

My other gadget purchases are old tech that I just got around to buying.

Got a Google OnHub router. It is much nicer looking than my old router and it is quite a bit faster.

I also was gifted with a Google Home speaker and I bought a couple of Google Home Minis.

It's just moving into 2017 at my house!
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote