View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 08:15 AM   #8
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Toys for me this year were an 1 TB iPad Pro 12.9. I got this because I cracked the screen on my old iPad and the battery was starting to not last. I really love it, loads and load of room for all my digital media. The face id is pretty cool as well. I use it for most of my ebook reading.

CarPlay compatible entertainment system for my car. Great for listening to audiobooks in the car. I actually spent more on this than I did my iPad Pro, but I think it was worth it. It's very easy to switch between books and it's not perfect, but it's a lot better than what I was using and is a lot cheaper than buying a new car!

Airpod pros - really nice. I use these mostly when I work out. Very useful, but one does have to remember to be aware of one's surroundings and look behind you when crossing a driveway or street. It's actually effective in a room of screaming 5 and 6 year olds.

iPad Mini - Like Leebase, I upgraded last spring when the new one came out. This is my stick in my Scotte-vest ebook reader. My ebook app lets me sync with my big iPad, so it's all pretty seamless.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote