View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019, 07:24 PM   #5
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Three new ereaders: Nook Glowlight Plus, Kindle Oasis 3 and Kobo Libra H2O.

A new Lenovo 25'' monitor with a bluetooth keyboard and a cordless mouse (bought it as a replacement for the monitor I was given from my office a couple of years ago, which had a very poor screen)

A new Western Digital 8TB network drive (a replacement for the one my cat broke this summer).

My laptop and phone got both replaced in 2018, so I expect them to last for a while yet. My Surface tablet was bought in 2016 and is still going strong. I have no need for multiple tablets.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote