View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 07:44 PM   #97
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Question Mark View Post
Very good points. Hope you have shared them with Kobo.

To prevent those unsolicited titles from appearing, try creating a Collection of about 5 or so books on your device, and then open one of them up. That Collection should then fill the r4ight-hand side of the screen next to My Books. That prevents the covers from those annoying unsolicited books from popping up on your screen.

It's not an elegant solution, but it might suffice until Kobo decides to change the homescreen again or give users some more control of it.
I agree, the concern should be shared with Kobo.

I have a wish list, and I can't remember the last time I saw something other than that on the right side of my screen, so it's also possible creating a wish list *might* help keep the undesirable covers at bay.

For me, the new home screen made the book covers larger and easier to read, so I've actually liked it, but I don't have kids and if the cats have been using my Kobo, I don't want to know about it, LOL!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote