View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 02:38 PM   #96
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by m-p{3} View Post
Old home screen, simply because you could access beta features from it (like games, the web browser, etc).

Now for the web browser I have to go through several menus just to access the browser, and I can't access the games that were hidden in the firmware anymore. I know the average user didn't really care or was even aware of them, but I found them nice to have.
You may be able to get the games to appear on your device if you patch it. I seem to remember seeing a thread in the developers section where people were discussing that.

You could also try installing Cool Reader on your device. There are a number of games which come with the software and it is relatively easy to install. You can read more about it on the following thread:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...ht=Cool+Reader
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote