View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 04:04 AM   #6
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
It most probably is not the fault of rotating. There is a race condition in the timer code I've yet to investigate. At least here, rotating by (steps of) 90 degrees works fine. Well, I certainly didn't test on KT (I don't have one), but I don't see where it would be different there. Hang on a bit and test when the bug is fixed.

What do you mean with "doesn't fit KT screen"? You will, in any case, run a VNC server offering a display exact the size of the eink device's screen in order to really "fit" one to another. Easy to do using a virtual display like "Xvnc" on Linux, possibly a bit more fiddly when exporting a Desktop screen.
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote