View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 05:30 AM   #5
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookmole View Post
DRM implies that you are a criminal, that you cannot be trusted to own a piece of electronica without sharing it, without depriving Amazon of money. They do not care about their workers, they do not care about their customers, they do not care about anything - except their profit.

Be a sheep. When copyrighted items are removed from your Kindle by Amazon, with or without cause, may you be happy then.
Lol, Amazon cares about their customers most of all --- and that is how it should be. Employees should be treated fairly, but work hard. Nothing wrong with that. For those who want a companies employees to make more money, be don't go bargain hunting. Be willing to spend more, you the customer must pay for it. And publishers request DRM, not Amazon. I would love to see DRM be dead and burried, but as long as I can easily remove it I don't get excited about it.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote