View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 12:07 PM   #655
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
I have only viewed my nook UK library using the apple app on both my iphone and iPad. It shows the book covers. I did a rough count of the covers. It can be sorted in recent, title or by author.

My tick back will simply be against the mobi files in my FW folder.
Ah. That explains it. I didn't have an iOS device that would run the nook software. But I do have one on loan now. I'll see what I can see on that.

Yes! I can see lots more than 32! I think I'll have to investigate whether there's any way to get a text listing out of the iPad in some way. I'm not copying down 1300+ titles/authors from an iPad screen!
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote